Parent Support Team
The Parent Support Worker (PSW) works in partnership with parents and families to help them access information about activities and services they might need.
Our Parent Support Workers are Roger Tweed and Clare Cousins.
- The PSW is the first point of contact for parents and carers. She can provide information, sign posting and guidance to agencies that may be able to offer support to families.
- The PSW is able to offer advice and she will also try to find the right person to help with more complex situations.
- The PSW runs parent forums; these are an opportunity to share your opinions and ideas with other parents and staff.
- The PSW organises parent support sessions.
- With a confidential ear, she aims to support the family wherever possible.