Extra Curriculum Activities
We provide a number of different activities, either before or after school.
Please speak to your class teacher or the school office to express an interest in any if the below clubs as spaces are allocated.
- Monday 3.15 – 4.00 p.m. - Can-Do Clubs
- Tuesday 3.15 – 4.05 p.m. - Jitsu Dragons
- Wednesday 8.00 – 8.45 a.m. - Gymnastics
- Wednesday 8.30 a.m. – 9.00 a.m. - Sports Club
- Wednesday 3.15 – 4.15 p.m. - Multi-skills
- Wednesday Fortnightly 4pm-5.30pm - Pertanque at Daventry Outdoor Bowls Club
- Thursday 3.15 – 4.00 p.m. - Can-Do Clubs
- Friday - 3.15-4pm - Lego/Building club
Join us each Wednesday afternoon at 2.00 p.m., during term time, for a stay and play session.
The sessions are free of charge and open to anyone with a child aged 0-3.
We meet in the newly refurbished 'Little Jimmies' which includes an outdoor space.
Tea and coffee are available for the adults, plus snacks and drinks for the children.
We are opening this to the extended community so spread the word to families without a direct link to the school.
We welcome all!!