InMAT and Local Academy Committee
Board of Governance
InMAT is governed by a Board of Directors all of whom are drawn from the academies in the Trust. The Board is drawn up in line with the model provided by the Department for Education.
The Board is made up of three groups all of whom work together to enhance the education of the children in our care.
For more information please visit https://www.inmat.org.uk/about-inmat/inmat-governance
InMAT Inspire Multi Academy Trust
Phone: 01604 434600
Local Academy Committee
Our Local Academy Committee are a group of volunteers. They have one thing in common, their passion and drive to support all of the children at St James, so that they achieve their full potential academically, socially and emotionally. They say, “We take this responsibility seriously and are committed to working with the Head teacher, staff and wider community to make a difference.”
The role of the Committee is to:
- Monitor the delivery of the curriculum and the quality of teaching and learning
- Ensure good quality provision for all children, especially those with Special Educational Needs
- Act as a critical friend to the Head teacher, providing support and challenge
- Monitor the physical environment of the school including health and safety and access to the school
- Develop, review and implement policies
To do this, meetings are held and members also visit the school to talk and work with staff and children, seeing the school at work and play!
If you would like to talk to a governor, please contact the school office and a governor will get in touch with you.